IT for Community Supported Agriculture in Germany
WHY ARE WE HERE?
- We believe that small and local is powerful in a connected world.
- We want to encourage people to take responsibility for our consumption and its consequences.
- We want to have a balanced relationship between humans, the planet and technology.
- We want to create a work environment that is based on trust, empathy and empower people to be themselves (wholeness).
HOW ARE WE DOING THAT?
- by supporting people to connect on a local level to enable on-site solutions
- by using technology sensibly as a tool to facilitate synergies.
- by making everything we create/document/code openly available.
- by understanding and appreciating the past, implementing concepts that work and combining them with new technologies to make them fit for a sustainable future.
- by facilitating the growth of an open and interactive community of users/supporters/developers.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- software to assist community supported agricultures in their activities in order to make them more socially relevant.
- we offer services to run the software (setup, introduction, hosting, workshops, hotline support etc)